Sunday, January 30, 2011

New little bundle of JOY!

Daiven Barrett joined our family over a week ago!  What a blessing he is to our family!  It's been a busy adjustment!  I'm so thankful Micah took time off work to help and my mom "Nani" helped out too!  I can see I'm going to be a busy mom, there hasn't been very many free moments lately! 
Davey was born on January 20 @ 5:30am.  He was 7lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long.
He's been such a good baby this far!  He hardly cries and is sleeping and eating very well.  Oh, and pooping a lot!  We're all in love with our little Davey already!



                                                             Daiven's First bath!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Daiven. What a wonderful family you have been born into. God is indeed good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! excited to keep up on your blog! love you and your blessed little quiver!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet! I wish I was there to cuddle him for you! =) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete