Friday, February 4, 2011

Daiven's Newborn Pictures!

My friend Renee came over earlier this week to take newborn photos of Daiven.  She also photographed Brady and Clark in their first couple weeks of life!  I treasure these pictures!  Renee does such an amazing job of capturing their sweet infant looks!  and she does it right in our home.  Renee brought 2 of her daughters with her.  Tilly is her assistant, and Kalina came to play with Brady and Clark.  To see some of the pictures of Daiven, the cutest baby in the whole world!  go to Renee's site http://bakersdozen.typepad.com/little_earthling_photo/

Brady thought it was great to have Kalina read a stack of books to him!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see these behind-the-scenes pictures of Renee at work. She is wonderfully talented!

    By the way, how do you pronounce Daiven's name? I'm a big fan of unusual names, and I really like his...but I'm not sure I'm pronouncing it (in my head) the same way you are. :)

    ReplyDelete